We respect the privacy of our submitters, subscribers, customers, contacts, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires. It is our policy:
1. To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
2. To not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for e-mail marketing. While we sell advertising in our e-mail publications to other companies, we never allow third parties any other use of these subscriber lists.
3. To send our periodicals only to those who request them (that is, opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Our welcome message to subscribers and every issue of our newsletters clearly explain how to unsubscribe. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mail addresses to take unnecessary bandwidth.
(1) to help rotate banner advertising,
(2) to identify shoppers with their shopping carts,
(3) to make it easy to order a second time,
(4) to allow subscribers to store passwords in cookies if they desire, and (5) to give proper credit for sales made through links on our affiliates’ sites. We do NOT collect or use information from cookies to develop a profile about our visitors or shoppers.
5. To store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.